SHOPPING!
Gareth went shopping. Gareth is relatively happy. Gareth swears that sometimes he is a girl.
S'morning was weird. I went downstairs to leave my house for the bus and there were two pairs of legs sticking out of the fire place. And a voice saying, "Go on! Push it!" Apparently some people had came to fix our fire or something. I quickly edged out of the room; grabbed my trainers and made my way to the bus stop... I only had to pay 3 pound something as I got away with a child's fare! Have that Mr. Bus Man. I'm 17 really; not 15! Muahahaha.
Yeah... so, went to Bath shopping with Char, Cray, Laura and Amy. First stop was Burger King; Bacon Double Cheeseburgers are the food of Gods. I bet Zeus munches on those babies like nobody's business.
I bought 2 Cd's, 2 t-shirts and a belt. Wewt! It was a pretty funny day, as it usually is when Gar goes shopping and gets hyper. Can you tell I'm still hyper?! We went in Starbucks and I overloaded my cappucino with sugar...
Tomorrow I have to work all day. Grr.

Ahhh, another lovely collage. I seem to be quite snap happy as of late...
My purchases.
Top Left = Bench T-shirt. It is indeed The Sex. Well I like it anyway.
Top Right = French Connection T-shirt. Just plain white 'cept for on the end of the sleeves. Again this makes me look like some kind of sexy beast.
Middle Left = Bench Belt. I've needed a belt for a while, now I have it. Best. Belt. Ever. Ooh and a cheeky flash of my 'toned' (ha!) stomach for all you ladies out there, heh! ;)
Middle Right = Bloc Party - Silent Alarm. I'll review it some other time, once I've gave it a few listens. Bloc Party will be big this year; mark my words.
Bottom Left = Brand New - Deja Entendu. Long overdue review for this soon as well. I've 'sampled' this album from my friend Mr Interweb for a while but I decided to buy it because I want it's children.
Bottom Right = I had a space to fill... I am Danny from McFly. It's official; I even have his signature.
I think I'm about done now. I need to stop posting so often!
chro.


4 Comments:
At 2:38 PM,
misakichan said…
deffo shouldn't cut your hair. looks good from the way i see it... hah.
am bit curious. how far is bath from where you're at? or at least how long's the bus ride?
At 3:33 PM,
Tiina said…
You've got good fashion sense!! :) I loved everything you bought!!
How can you afford French Connection??...
The belt photo really proved that you're up for out orgy! :) Loved it!!!!
At 4:32 PM,
Tiina said…
I was pretty sober in that afrophoto...I had only had three beers and maybe about 2dl of She's shot (20%)...
At 4:39 PM,
Tiina said…
I was pretty sober in that afrophoto...I had only had three beers and maybe about 2dl of She's shot (20%)...
Post a Comment
<< Home